Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera to visit Sweden at the invitation of Swedish counterpart
Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera will visit Sweden at the invitation of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Sweden, Margot Wallström, from 17-18 January 2017....
“Sri Lanka's Role in the Indian Ocean and the Changing Global Dynamic” Speech by Dep. Foreign Minister Dr. Harsha de Silva at the Institute of South Asian Studies
Remarks by Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, London
Deputy Foreign Minister addresses Public Forum on “The Indian Ocean” organised by the Institute of South Asian Studies of the National University of Singapore
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Dr. Harsha de Silva visited Singapore on 9th January 2017 to address the Public Forum cum Panel Discussion on the theme “The Indian Ocean” organised by the Institute of South Asian Studies (ISAS) of the National University of Singapore....
Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera meets British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson
Minister of Foreign Affairs Mangala Samaraweera, met the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the UK, Boris Johnson, yesterday, 10th January 2017, at the Foreign & Commonwealth Office in London....
- Foreign Ministry marks National Integration and Reconciliation week
- Minister of Foreign Affairs to undertake official visit to the United Kingdom
- Sri Lanka condemns the terrorist attack on a Christmas Market in Berlin
- Sri Lanka condemns the assassination of the Ambassador for Russia to Turkey
- Compensation and Salary Dues to Family Members of deceased and injured Migrant Workers
Monday to Friday
9.00 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.
34, Homi Modi Street
Mumbai - 400 001