UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to visit Sri Lanka
At the invitation of the Government, the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon, accompanied by Mrs Ban Soon-taek, will visit Sri Lanka from 31 August to 2 September 2016. ...
Statement by Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera at the 5th Ministerial Meeting of the Colombo Process
Mobile Consular Service from 28th to 31st August 2016 in Nallur, Jaffna
The Consular Affairs Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be organizing a Mobile Consular service in the vicinity of Nallur Temple, Jaffna from 28th to 31st August 2016 to coincide with the festival of Nallur Temple.
The Mobile Service is being launched with the objective of creating awareness on the range of the multiple consular...
Introductory Remarks by Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera for the Keynote Address by Director General of UNESCO Irina Bokova
Visit of the Prime Minister of Norway
The Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Norway, Erna Solberg, commenced a two-day official visit on 12 August 2016. This official visit takes place in her dual capacity as Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Norway as well as co-chair of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Advocacy Group, an appointment made by the UN Secretary- General, Mr. Ban...
- Introductory Remarks by Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera at the Lakshman Kadirgamar Memorial Lecture 2016
- Director-General of UNESCO Irina Bokova to visit Sri Lanka
- Prime Minister of Norway to undertake official visit
- ICAO Council President and Secretary General call on Foreign Minister
- First Session of Political Consultations between Sri Lanka and Georgia concludes in Colombo
Monday to Friday
9.00 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.
34, Homi Modi Street
Mumbai - 400 001