Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera congratulates UN Secretary-General designate Antonio Guterres
Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera has extended congratulates to UN Secretary-General designate Antonio Guterres on his appointment as the next Secretary-General of the United Nations. ...
Remarks by Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera at Launch of Civil Society Network Joint Alternative Report to the Committee Against Torture
Statement made by Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera in Parliament on SAARC: 7 October 2016
Statement made by Hon. Mangala Samaraweera, Minister of Foreign Affairs in Parliament on SAARC on Friday, 7th October 2016
I rise to make a statement on the 19th SAARC Summit that was to be held in Islamabad on the 9th and 10th of November 2016, and matters in connection with regional cooperation in South Asia....
Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera meets 14 member German Business delegation
Foreign Minister Mangala Samaraweera at the India Economic Summit
- “Sri Lanka and its place in the world” - Address by Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe: 3rd October 2016: Wellington, New Zealand
- Joint Statement by New Zealand and Sri Lanka on the Occasion of the Official Visit to New Zealand by the Prime Minister of Sri Lanka: 1-3 October 2016
- Sri Lanka’s participation in the 19th SAARC Summit scheduled for November 2016 in Islamabad
- Pledging Conference for the Secretary-General’s Peacebuilding Fund New York, 21st September 2016
- Address by President Maithripala Sirisena at the 71st Session of the United Nations General Assembly
Monday to Friday
9.00 a.m. to 4.45 p.m.
34, Homi Modi Street
Mumbai - 400 001